How to obtain Birth Certificate
How to apply for birth certificate
In Kerala Birth certificate can be obtained under two methods online & offline mode.
Under online mode
1) visit www.cr.lsgkerala.gov.in
2) click on registration search
3) select the District, Local body
4) select Birth
5) Fill the right side form
6) click on Search
7) click on ‘View’ button
8) click on ‘Print’
If you are unable to find birth certificate online, you can apply for birth certificate manually
Application form for birth certificate can be downloaded from respective websites of your corporation or you can obtain it from cooperation offices.
- Court fee stamp of appropriate value has to be affixed on application form
- Filling of application from is simple
- Revenue stamp of Rs 10, attested copy of SSLC/certificate issued from school and self addressed envelope sufficiently stamped has to be attached with the application.
- A nominal fees has to be paid on the counter
If you haven’t added name in birth register, you will have to submit an additional form along with the birth certificate application form. Procedures are same as above.
Respective forms of applications under Trivandrum Corporation can be downloaded here:
Birth Certificate is needed while joining in a School and while applying for passport