How to?-Internet Banking
Net banking allows you to make to do all transactions online. It gives you complete control over all your banking demands online.
Internet banking provides you financial services such as fund transfers, third party payments, bill payments, opening bank accounts, closure of loan account, loan part payments, PPF transactions and issue of demand draft can be done through this service.
Non-financial services such as viewing account information, request for cheque book, creating standing instructions and the like are enabled through this channel. Net banking service is available at 24×7 basis.
Internet Banking process
- Either download application form from your banks website or collect it from your nearest bank’s branch
- Fill it, with your account details
- Submit the form to the branch where you maintain your account.
- They provide you an internet banking kit which contains username and password for your first time login
- Change the password and username (it is mandatory) within the time prescribed by bank officials
- Password can be changed any number of times
- Internet banking activation is free of cost
Application for for internet banking-online sbi can be downloaded here: